Monday 12 March 2012

Monday 12th March

Dot and I ran our second and third week 3 runs on Wednesday and Saturday night  and week 3 definitely seemed easier than weeks 1 and 2 - so I'm hoping the same will apply to week 4 when I go out tonight.

I also managed to go to the gym on Thursday evening and I was really pleased that I was able to do even longer on the cross-trainer than normal (4 minutes).

Diet-wise things have gone totally downhill since Thursday.  I had lost 1.5lbs last week but I am sure I have put that back on and more.  Hey ho.  I obviously need to go out running more often!

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping it went well Lucy! Somehow each step up in running length feels so daunting and then I am so triumphant that I've managed to run for more minutes than I thought I could.

    ReplyDelete