Friday 24 February 2012

Friday 24th Feb

Dot and I went for a run on Tuesday night and managed week 2 of the podcast, but my legs cramped up as soon as I stopped.

On Thursday I went to the gym for an hour and rowed, cycled, walked, arm-cycled (bizarre!) and went on the cross trainer then I got to use the weights for the first time too.

Then today I have been at work but I might as well have been at the gym because I've had a full work out!  I was lotting up the books for our next Antique Sale and there were over 600 heavy antiquarian books that all needed sorting and carrying upstairs. I was exhausted by the end of it but I have come home to the smell of Dot's baking and have been unable to resist her German apple cake - delicious!  And now I am about to go out to the Greyhound Stadium for a charity fundraiser where I will be fed pie and peas.  I'm not looking forward to the dog racing but the supper makes me smile :o)

4 comments:

  1. You are doing so well Lucy! I am being very careful to observe my 'rest' day in between runs - lots of sofa time and not much else. Am due to do W3 run 3 tomorrow and then it's the daunting prospect of week 4. I get so nervous about taking the next step each time, but I seem to be managing okay (fingers crossed). Go us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. https://vlonemerch.com/vlone-x-the-weeknd-after-hours-clown-hoodie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck. t shirt printing singapore

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. bamboo cotton clothing wholesale

    ReplyDelete