Wednesday 15 February 2012

Wednesday 15th Feb

Hooray! I've been out for a run with Dot and my knee only hurts a little bit!

I went back to week 1 of the podcast as I had only done one run from week 2 then had over a week off and this time I made a conscious effort to run s l o w l y.  This isn't to say that I had been running fast before hand but I really slowed down this evening.  I may even have been walking faster.  But I didn't feel out of breath and my shins aren't hurting as much as they had previously. 

So I'm pleased!

Tomorrow evening I plan to go to the gym and then on Friday I want to try another run with Mr Locket so he can advise me on how to run better.

1 comment:

  1. Glad the knee is holding up! Wish I could say the same for my backside after the cycling......

    ReplyDelete