Monday 27 February 2012

Monday 27th Feb

Dot and I went for our second week 2 run yesterday going round and round the smaller of the two parks in the village while Mr Locket helped Fred learn how to ride a bike - something he has shown no interest in until now.  So while he was zooming across the park Dot and I were slowly chugging round the outer edge making sure we didn't get run over.

Running on grass was easier on my knee but I do prefer running on pavement and actually getting somewhere - I felt a bit more self-conscious running around in one spot where people could see my struggling progress.  My knee didn't hurt at all in the evening and only hurt when I woke up on Monday morning and when I went out for my weekly walk with Sally - but it is encouraging that it is hurting less and for a shorter period of time than when I first started.

However, I am dreading moving up to week 3 - how will I ever run for longer?  The 90 seconds of week 2 already seems like an incredibly long time!

1 comment: